Wanted: IT-Systemadministrator (min 1 year)
Are you looking for an interesting challenge in an cross-cultural environment ?
We are looking for a IT-SUPPORTER/SYSTEMADMINISTRATOR
to serve at MEC for at least 1 year.
Your main tasks:
- Maintenance of the client-server network at HQ in Mbalizi
- Helping out in IT-matters in the hospital, the secondary school and the others, smaller departments.
- Organizing of IT-Support and handover to local employees
- Computer courses and training of locally employed staff
- practical experience as Sysadmin (Windows Active Directory Domain, Server 2012, Hyper-V)
- some hands-on skills (you might need to drill a hole into the wall evey now and then or pull cables through the attic)
- Good language skills in English and preferably spoken German
- Willingness to learn some Kishwahili
- Your faith in Jesus Christ as the foundation of your live and motivation to come to Africa.
more information via email: